AEF Partners with Yuengling
On Dec. 2nd, 2019, the American Eagle Foundation announced its partnership with D. G. Yuengling & Son, Inc., America’s Oldest Brewery®. Through this partnership, AEF, now in its 34th year, will be supported by Yuengling in its mission of conservation, education, and rehabilitation for the Bald Eagle and other birds of prey.
For more than 30 years, the American Eagle Foundation has been dedicated to protecting the Bald Eagle through conservation, education and rehabilitation programs. Yuengling, a company committed to quality and craftsmanship, has paid tribute to the enduring majesty of the Bald Eagle since their inception. It just seemed like a natural fit to embark on this partnership. — Jessica Hall, Executive Director, American Eagle Foundation.
Yuengling’s commitment to the partnership was explained by Debbie Yuengling (6th generation family member of the company): “Yuengling was founded as the Eagle Brewery 190 years ago, and since then, the eagle has become a symbol of inspiration and quality for everything we brew, and we are committed to preserving this special bird for future generations. We are proud to work alongside the American Eagle Foundation to grow their successful programs and make a sustained impact.”
Yuengling’s Partnership with AEF Includes:
- Support of the NEFL eagle cam featuring the Bald Eagles of The Hamlet, Gabrielle & Samson
- Participation in releasing an eaglet into the wild
- Sponsorship of bald eagle and bird of prey rehabilitation
- Partnering with AEF in promoting “Experience America-National Parks Getaway” for a close-up adventure with Bald Eagles in their natural habitat
- Helping to celebrate American Eagle Day in 2020