Birds of Prey of the Midwest – Field Guide
With this book, watching raptors is more enjoyable, informative, and productive.
- Features only Midwest birds of prey: all the hawks, eagles, falcons, kites, vultures, and owls found in the Midwest
- Organized for efficient use: species organized by group, then size from smallest to largest
- Fact-filled information: accessible for beginners but informative for more experienced birders
- Stunning photos: professional-quality sharpness and detail
- Stan’s Notes: naturalist information and interesting gee-whiz facts not found in other guides
- Quick-compare section: sketches, silhouettes and photos for side-by-side comparisons
186 pages, 4 1/2″ x 6″
From Adventure Publications.
About the Author: Stan Tekiela is a naturalist, wildlife photographer and the originator of many popular state-specific field guides. He has authored more than 100 field guides, nature books and audio CDs, presenting many species of birds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians, trees, wildflowers and cacti.
The American Eagle Foundation (AEF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Contributions to the American Eagle Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
The AEF's tax identification number is 58-1652023.
Background photo ©Byron Jorjorian