You Can Make a Difference!
The AEF depends on people like you. We seek no state or federal funding and continue to rely on donations from concerned citizens and socially responsible corporations who share our common goal.
How Your Donation Helps:
Every dollar donated by you is used by the American Eagle Foundation (AEF) to save and protect our nation’s majestic Bald Eagle and other birds of prey. We conduct not-for-profit, tax-exempt programs such as:
- Environmental Education
- Captive Breeding of Non-Releasable Eagles
- Release of Captive-hatched and Trans-located Eaglets into the Wild
- Rehabilitation of Injured Eagles and Other Birds of Prey
- Eagle Habitat Protection Through Education
- Daily Care of About 75 Birds of Prey
There are MANY WAYS to give!
- Give through the federal employee Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). If you are a Federal Employee enrolled in the Combined Federal Campaign, you make donate to the American Eagle Foundation using CFC #11270. Donate through the CFC website.
- Shop Amazon Smile. Sign up for Amazon Smile and choose the American Eagle Foundation as your preferred charity. A percentage of your purchase will be donated to the AEF at no cost to you!
- Shop iGive.com: Install iGive in your browser to automatically donate a percentage of your purchase to the American Eagle Foundation. iGive works with hundred of online stores and can result in a 3-10+% of your purchase price being donated to the AEF at absolutely no cost to you.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor. Is your corporation seeking a long-term sponsor partnership with a non-profit organization? Contact Jessica Hall to see if we’re the right fit.
- Vehicle Donation: The AEF transports birds of prey across the country, and a quality new or used 12-15 passenger van could make all the difference: Contact Jessica Hall
- Donate Property or Equipment: Contact Jessica Hall
- In-Kind Wish List Donations
- Planned Estate Gifts: Contact Jessica Hall
- American Chestnut Fund