MORE CAMERAS TO VIEW THAN EVER BEFORE!
Two nests are featured on this site: Isaiah & Mrs. Jefferson and also Grant & Glenda. In addition, this year for the first time we have 2 cams on our bachelor and bachelorette eagles that live together in our Pick-a-Mate (PAM) section.
Choose the compartment you want to watch, then click the thumbnail for that video stream. The nest (or Pick-a-Mate section) will open, along with text about the eagles in that nest / compartment.
There is currently only one camera for Grant & Glenda, but Isaiah & Mrs. Jefferson and the Pick-a-Mate section have 2 cameras. If you mouse over the video screen for either Grant & Glenda or Pick-a-Mate, you will see “Other Views” appear at the bottom right. When you click “Other Views,” 2 thumbnails appear and you can select the one you want to see! To close the thumbnail view, click the “x” above the thumbnail strip.
TROUBLESHOOTING VIEWING ISSUES
Our streaming partner, HDOnTap, has some troubleshooting solutions that may be helpful if you ever encounter any of the following issues.
Buffering can occur for a number of reasons when viewing a live stream. While it is possible that buffering can occur due to the network at the camera site or the streaming provider’s network, the majority of buffering cases are the result of the viewer’s network, connectivity, or device.
HOW TO FIX THE ISSUE
- Check your internet connection.
Tip: You can check your internet speed at http://www.speedtest.net
- Force-refresh your browser.
Tip: Force refresh by pressing Ctrl + Shift + R (PC) or Command + Shift + R (Mac)
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
Tip: Click here for more information.
- Make sure you are using the most current version of your browser.
- Try using a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
- Try using a different device.
- Restart your computer or device.
- If you are using Internet Explorer 11, make sure you have the latest Flash installation at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
- Restart your router.
- Try a wired connection if you are on a wireless connection.
OTHER CAUSES OF BUFFERING
- Heavy Usage on Your Device
Many of our viewers like to keep tabs on multiple cams, however attempting to stream multiple cameras at once (or engage in other bandwidth-heavy activity like YouTube, Netflix, music streaing or downloading) may result in buffering.
- Network Strain
If there are multiple people or devices using your network (IE: connected to your home or office WiFI), the collective usage will impact the bandwidth available. Check to see if others are engaging in bandwidth-heavy activity like streaming or dowloading.
- TV Usage
In some cases, TV usage may impact your available bandwidth. For example, AT&T Uverse television may share available bandwidth with Uverse internet, meaning that watching TV (especially in high definition) may cause buffering. Contact your TV/ISP if you believe this may be occurring.
IF YOU BELIEVE THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE CAMERA OR NETWORK
- HDOnTap strives to quickly re-establish access and live streaming any time an issue arises, and may already be actively working to fix a stream issue. Force-refresh your browser periodically to see if the live stream is back online
TIP: Force refresh by pressing Ctrl + Shift + R (PC) or Command + Shift + R (Mac).
- Occasionally, viewers notice and report issues before our team does. We appreciate these “heads up” notices. If you believe we may not be aware of a live stream issue, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.